A Breath of Fresh Air
‘A breath of fresh air’ – that’s what our clients say about the team at PRS.
When helping your kids, not only are we professional, extremely experienced and totally approachable, we also think outside the square choosing not to be restricted by medical labels or diagnoses.
We’re also mobile. We know children learn and develop best in an environment they’re comfortable in so our clinicians can visit your child at home, school, or any other appropriate place in the community regardless of whether you live. Or you can visit us at our friendly and comfortable Rata Street clinic in New Lynn.
When we work with you, we will:
- Listen to your concerns, identify your child’s area of need and help you understand their challenges
- Complete an individualized assessment and establish a therapy programme to help them develop skills in the necessary areas
- Provide professionally written reports for medical specialists
- Provide written reports for school staff and attend IEPs to support your child
- Offer practical suggestions to your child’s teacher to assist them within the school curriculum
Our Approach is Simple Yet Effective
We will use your child’s natural environment, play, fun, and daily routines to enhance capabilities, foster independence and achieve the best possible outcomes.
At PRS we guarantee we will work alongside you to find the right solutions for your child with sensitivity and compassion, every step of the way.
We also work in partnership with funding agencies and other providers to ensure your child enjoys the quality of life he or she deserves with as little fuss as possible.