Training sessions are varied and challenging so that the players retain their focus and interest always. We offer your child the opportunity to try football in a safe and encouraging environment whilst building confidence and developing communication skills and friendships.
Programmes are designed to cater for the needs of the absolute beginner to the more competent player.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
NW Football is run by Neil, whose wealth of knowledge and qualifications has helped to create a rewarding football coaching and learning environment for young players.
His playing career achievements include New Zealand World Cup U19 Captain, time spent at English Clubs (Leyton Orient, Luton Town, Millwall, Stockport Country, Lincoln City) and Australia Club Ku - Ring - Gai (Sydney), and New Zealand Clubs (North Shore United and Manurewa). Whilst also being aligned with South Auckland Rangers, Papatoetoe AFC and Oratia United.
He has a unique and diverse range of qualifications:
- New Zealand Football Federation Level 3 Coaching International License refresher course 2013
- New Zealand Football Federation Level 2 Coaching Licence
- New Zealand Football Federation Youth Level 2 Coaching Licence
- New Zealand Football Referee Inspector/Coaching Licence Level 1
- New Zealand Football Referee Instructors Licence Level 1
- New Zealand Football Futsal Referee Licence Level 1
- Federation Australia (NSW) Goalkeeping Coaching Licence
- Federation Australia (NSW) Goalkeeping Diploma
- Psychology BA (20 papers completed)
- Adult Tertiary Teaching Certificate
- St John’s First Aid Certificate 2006 (Refresher 2008, 2010, 2012)
His football philosophy is based on providing gifted and talented or social programmes
His coaching covers team tactics, philosophy, fitness, leadership and FIFA Laws.
Football is a fantastic and supportive sport!
Children are encouraged to reach their full potential, gain self-confidence, skill development and social interaction whilst also developing their love of football. We get to know your child and how to get the best out of them.
N W Football suggest:
- Dreams are made through performance;
- Performance is enhanced through dedication;
- Dedication is through the love of football;
- The love of football is the beauty of achievement.
Join NW Football now
Classes are run from various locations throughout Auckland including school, sporting and club grounds and private settings.
Training sessions and classes are varied and fun to keep kids involved and learning through play. This brings high standards of basic manner, respect and sportsmanship which creates a warm and welcoming family environment amongst its players and customers.