“PLAY not Push!”
Little Kickers was developed and purposely stopped at 7 years of age in order to specialise in early childhood physical activities. 14 years later there are now over 40,000 children attending classes on a weekly basis throughout the world.
All our coaches have gone through a rigorous Little Kickers training program that covers:
- Creating varied, fun, highly-imaginative football sessions that keep kids involved and learning through play
- How to get the best out of each child; whether shy, an extrovert, experienced in sports, or a beginner
- Health and Safety; includes police vetting all staff, first aid, and child protection trained
- Working with children with disabilities and those who speak English as a second language
- Developing social skills, team spirit, and educational skills such as counting and colour recognition
Classes consist of fun old-school warm-up games, ball skill development, and games that incorporate dribbling, controlled kicking, stopping, passing, spatial awareness, team work, team spirit, co-ordination, fine motor skills developments, and Lots more.
Our classes run at a number of different sporting facilities, school halls, churches, community halls, etc. All of our classes take place inside, so there are no weather related closures!
We welcome children from all walks of life and offer a free trial class to make sure you as a parent, and of course your child are happy with returning. We specialise in making shy children feel welcomed. We get to know your child and how to get the best out of them, whether they are a beginner at sports or have a natural flair for ball skills. Every child is made to feel like they are part of the team from the moment they walk through the door.