Our vision is for Aotearoa New Zealand to become the best place to raise children. Family Works Northern is a professional, not-for-profit organisation that’s here to support families in every way we can.
We’re part of Presbyterian Support Northern, a charitable social services provider that’s been around for over 130 years. Like them, we’re passionate about strengthening New Zealand families as they face life’s challenges.
Through our services, we aim for to help build strong healthy families, help children/tamariki make good choices, parents/mātua build on their strengths and help build a strong health community for keeping children safe.
- We recognise that everybody has strengths.
- We are accessible and non-discriminating.
- We operate under a recognised code of ethics.
- We are respectful in dealing with children/ tamariki.
- We recognise the special place of tangata whenua.
- We acknowledge that New Zealand is a multicultural society.
Where to Find Us
We have Family Works service centres around Auckland with trained professionals who work with children and their families. Our services are delivered confidently and competently. For more information on our other locations visit our website.